Your privacy is important to www.sgrfconferences.com. sgrfconferences recognizes that when you choose to provide us with information about yourself, you trust us to act in a responsible manner. This information helps us improve your book-browsing or purchasing experience with better content, services and opportunities. This policy tells you about the information gathering and dissemination that we conduct. As sgrfconferences continues to grow, this policy may change, so please check back periodically for updates.
1.Collection of Information:
In order to participate for the sgrfconferences, the user must first register himself on the website with his personal details such as name, address, e-mail address, date of birth, nationality, occupation and such other details as required by the registration form. sgrfconferences may also request and collect other information from the user from time to time.
- The Website stores such information in cookies and log files to generate a profile and the user shall be given a unique identification number. This is done so as to enable us to keep track of the user preferences and improve our services in order to meet user specific needs. sgrfconferences automatically tracks information related to use of the services by the user on the Website. This information may include, among other things, URL tracking information, browser used by the user, the user's IP address, pages and ads viewed by the user and selections or other actions taken by the user while using the Website. sgrfconferences may track usage through cookies.
- Third party advertisers that we work or may work with in future may also place cookies on browsers the user. sgrfconferences shall not, in any manner, be liable for such third party advertisements. sgrfconferences may also collect information about the user’s details. For example, sgrfconferences may collect, among other things, information such as what books the user likes or dislikes, the user’s preferences on the Website and its content. sgrfconferences may save information sent through or posted on the Website. sgrfconferences may collect correspondence, such as emails or letters, sent to sgrfconferences. sgrfconferences may collect the user’s responses to online polls, ads, surveys, electronic newsletters and questionnaires.
- In addition to the users referred to above, the Website may also collect information from a user at various stages beginning with the first access of the Website. User may be requested personal information and unique identifiers such as credit card number, depending on the module/section of the Website the user wishes to access. sgrfconferences Website will not store any user credit/debit/bank details in personal databases.
- sgrfconferences shall be the sole owner of the information so collected.
2. Use of information:
The Website shall use the information to analyse the same to provide such services requested by the user. The profile/general information given by users shall be used to keep track of viewing preferences of the user.
- 1. Cookie: A cookie (also tracking cookie, browser cookie, and HTTP cookie) is a small piece of text stored on a user's computer by a web browser, which can be used for authentication, session tracking (state maintenance), storing site preferences, shopping cart contents, the identifier for a server-based session, or anything else that can be accomplished through storing textual data. These cookies may be used by us for tracking of user preferences, personalization of services provided etc. There may be various advertisements on our website, viewing which may result in third party cookies being set in user’s computer. We shall not be responsible for such cookies.
- 2. Log files: These include IP addresses, Internet Service Provider, number of clicks etc which are not linked to user’s personal information, but are used to track user’s movement on the internet and gather broad demographic information of the aggregate use.
- 3. Subscription: Once the user makes any purchase on the Website, subscribes to any module or registers for any service on this website, he may receive e-mails relating to such services. The mails will be relating to generation of a new password, status of user’s profile or such other information that may be requested by the user.
- 4. Notices: From time to time, the Website may be required to send certain service based notices/announcements. Also, in case the Website was to be acquired or if services were to be temporarily suspended, we may send a mail to user’s registered e-mail account. These communications are only in pursuance of our services and are not to be deemed promotional in nature.
- 5. Sharing: User’s registered profile shall not be shared with any third parties without user’s prior written consent. All information shall be kept private and confidential unless the user wishes to make it public or if such information is required to be disclosed pursuant to a government or court order.
- 6. Verification: We may use user’s information, including the unique identifiers and credit card number provided by user to verify user credentials before we establish a relationship with such user. Otherwise than as stated above, we shall not use information provided by user without user’s prior consent.
3. Change of User Information:
- The user is given the option to change any information provided by him. User may at anytime discontinue our services by de activating your profile.
4. Protection of user information:
We have the following security procedures and software in place to ensure that your personal information is kept confidential:
- 1. All user information is restricted to our server and accessible by persons authorized to do so in order to provide services to user.
- 2. All persons accessing user information shall do so through a password protected account and any breach of confidentiality obligations by employees of sgrfconferences shall be strictly penalized.
- Servers that store your information are kept in a safe and proper place.
sgrfconferences may disclose the personally identifiable information only in the following circumstances:
- Express authorisation of the user to do so,
- The provision of the requested service demands so,
- Requirements to comply with the governing law, and/or
- opportunity to add value to the user.
- However, sgrfconferences may share aggregated statistical information about the use of the Web site with partners and associates of sgrfconferences for the purpose of research and analysis. Even in these cases, sgrfconferences will strive to protect the individual users' personally identifiable information.
- sgrfconferences may be required to disclose the user’s personally identifiable information when the law requires it, or in response to any demand by law enforcement authorities in connection with a criminal investigation, or civil or administrative authorities in connection with a pending civil case or administrative investigation.
- We shall not be liable for any damage caused to user by a third party cookie being set on user’s computer. Except for such notices and announcements made by us, we disclaim any liability towards any third party advertisement/cookie. We have taken all reasonable and prudent care to ensure that user information is kept confidential and we shall not be liable for loss of information by means which cannot be reasonably foreseen. All advices provided by us are only suggestive and it is user’s sole discretion to rely on it.
- The User is advised to employ frequent virus scans for extra security, as sgrfconferences shall not liable for any virus picked up at the time of transmission.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE OF WEBSITE
- Last updated on: 04rd July 2013.
- These terms and conditions ("T&C") of use of www.sgrfconferences.com ("Website") are between the user of the Website ("you" or "your") and sgrfconferences ("sgrfconferences.", which term shall mean and include its affiliates, successors and assigns). Please read these T&C with respect to this Website before using the same. By continuing to access or use this Website and or any portion of it, you agree that you have read and understood the T&C stated herein and that you agree at all times to be bound by these T&C and to any updated T&C that we may publish from time to time (without prior notice). These T&C are in addition to any other agreements between you and sgrfconferences. sgrfconferences can in no circumstances be held liable for any damages occasioned to you as a consequence of the amendment, disruption, suspension or deletion of its Website. You undertake not to disrupt, or attempt to disrupt, the functioning of the Website. sgrfconferences reserves the right to change any of the T&C, which change shall become effective immediately.
- Your obligations:
The below mentioned provisions are for the benefit of sgrfconferences, its subsidiaries, affiliates and its third party content providers and licensers and each shall have the right to assert and enforce such provisions directly or on its own behalf.
- You shall use the Website for lawful and permitted purposes only.
- You shall not post or transmit through the Website any material which violates or infringes in anyway upon the rights of any person, which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law, or which contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services.
- You shall not use the Website to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation, including, but not limited to, the solicitation of other users to become clients of other similar on-line services competitive with the Website and/or sgrfconferences.
- You acknowledge and agree that the Website contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to, text, software, photos, video, graphics, and sound. The entire contents of the Website are copyrighted.
- You may download copyrighted material from the Website only upon registrattion in sgrfconferences. Such downloads shall be only for your personal use. Except as otherwise expressly permitted by the Website or under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, retransmission,publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material will be permitted without the express written permission of sgrfconferences and the copyright owner.
- You shall not make any changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice in the material copied from the Website. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading the copyrighted material on the Website.
- You shall not upload, post or otherwise make available on our website any material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of sgrfconferences and the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right and the burden of determining that any material is not protected by copyright rests with you. You shall be solely liable for and you shall indemnify us against all claims, liabilities, actions, proceedings and costs that sgrfconferences may be subjected to, whether or not any damage is caused to any third party resulting from any infringement of copyrights, proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from such a submission.
- By submitting material to any public area of the Website, you automatically grant, or warrant that the owner of such material has expressly granted to the Website the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such material.
- It shall be your responsibility to seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific information, opinion, advice or other content obtained by you from the Website or in a website advertised in the Website.
- If any content posted on the Website seems copied from another work or if infringing any other copyrighted work, you shall inform us of the same, along with a brief statement of reasons for the same so that we may eliminate such infringing work from the Website.
- You shall not send to us any unsolicited ideas. If you send to us any such unsolicited ideas, they shall unconditionally become the property of sgrfconferences and you shall have no further claim towards such unsolicited ideas.
- You acknowledge and agree that all trademarks included in the Website are the property of their respective owners. You shall not copy, reproduce or otherwise use the trademarks in the Website except for your personal, non commercial use, unless you are authorized to do so by the owner of the trademark.
- You shall ensure that you have completed Eighteen (18) years of age at the time of registering on the website.
- You shall not share your username or password meant to access your account on the website with anyone
- Disclaimer of warranty and liability:
- You agree that use of the Website is at your sole risk and we do not make any representations or warranties, whether express or implied, with respect to results, reliability of content, accuracy, timeliness, or functioning of the Website. You shall be solely liable to ensure that the material and content provided by the Website meet your specific requirements.
- Other than the warranties expressly stated herein, we do not warrant the merchantability, accuracy, completeness or fitness for a particular purpose, of the Website or the contents therein.
- We shall not be liable for any injury or damage caused to you as a result of reliance on the Website or the contents therein.
- The Website may contain links to other websites, provided for your convenience only. This does not imply that we endorse such other website or that we shall be responsible for the content and services of such website.We shall not in anyway be liable for any loss or damage caused to you as a result of use/inability to use such website.
- In no event will the Website or any of its creators will be liable for any indirect, consequential, incidental, special or punitive damages arising out of use/inability to use the Website.
- While the Website and its creators have taken utmost care to classify books appropriately, the Website or it’s creators have no control or say over the exact nature of content provided by the original publishers and authors. Therefore the Website or it’s creators cannot guarantee that the content available on the Website are appropriate for people of all ages.
Right to monitor:
- We shall have the right to monitor all the content in the Website in order to ensure that there is no violation of the T&C. If we find, in our sole discretion, that any content is in violation of the T&C or is otherwise objectionable, we reserve the right to remove such content from the Website, without prior notice to you. We shall have the exclusive right to refuse to remove material or post certain material on the Website.
- You agree that you shall pay all charges and expenses, if any, incurred in connection with use and access of the Website at the rates in effect when the charges were incurred. Such charges shall be charged to the credit card number provided by you during the purchase. If you fail to pay such charges, we reserve the right to initiate appropriate legal proceedings against you for recovery of such charges.
- Information which is specifically identified as confidential at the time of disclosure shall at all times be kept confidential by you and shall not be disclosed to anyone without our prior written consent.
- You shall hold harmless and indemnify us against any loss, damage or liability arising out of or in connection with your use and access of the Website and/or the contents therein.
No Illegal Use and Reservation of Rights:
- You may not use the Website or the contents therein for any illegal purpose. sgrfconferences reserves the right to prohibit you from accessing the Website.
Changes to Service:
- sgrfconferences reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the availability of the Website at any time, and sgrfconferences will not be liable to you for any damage or loss caused to you due to its exercise of such right.
Disclaimer of Warranties:
- You hereby expressly acknowledge and agree that the use of the Website is at your sole risk and expense. All contents on the Website are provided to you on an "AS IS" basis. sgrfconferences and its affiliates disclaim all warranties, express or implied, with respect to the contents in the Website and sgrfconferences shall be liable only for the express warranties undertaken by it. Any oral or written information or advice given by sgrfconferences or its authorized representative shall not create a warranty.
Limitation of Liability:
- Neither sgrfconferences nor any of its affiliates shall be liable to you for any incidental or consequential damages for breach of any express or implied warranty, breach of contract, negligence, strict liability or any other legal theory.
- These T&C shall be construed according to the laws of India and any dispute arising between you and we shall be submitted to arbitration in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. You agree to subject yourself to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts at Cochin, Kerala, India.
- Waiver of any breach of the T&C shall only be in writing and a waiver of a particular breach shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any subsequent or continuing breach. (14) Severability: If any term or condition of this T&C shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that part shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining term or condition.
- Contact Information:
Refund and Cancellation Policy:
SciGenom conferences reserves the right to cancel/refund a registration. Please send your cancellation request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellations will be accepted in writing only.
- All cancellation/refund requests must be made by the attendee or credit card holder.
- Cancellation/Refund requests must include the name of the attendee and/or transaction number.